Chrysa is the visionary founder of Bodhi Prem Yoga. She began practicing Hatha Yoga at local park districts, Continuing Education Programs and Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Center. She earned her 200 Hour certification with the Lotus Yoga Center, a registered school with the Yoga Alliance. She is proud to have been a student of Sarla’s (Shirley Walter) last graduating class under the direction of Swami Rama of the Himalayan Tradition in 2007. She was initated in the Himalayan Tradition by Pandit Debral in 2006. She earned her 500 hour yoga certification in 2013 with Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Center.
Chrysa has been a registered yoga teacher at the 200 hour level since 2007. In June 2010, she earned her ERYT-200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) level certification with Yoga Alliance with over 1,200 hours of yoga taught. In 2017 she earned her ERYT-500 yoga certification with over 2,000 hours taught.
In 2008 Chrysa has been fortunate and truly blessed to receive Authentic Indian Yoga teaching at the highest level by Yogi Ram. Under his guidance and direction she has been granted certification to teach Authentic Indian Yoga. She has also been initiated by Yogi Ram in the Siddha Yoga Tradition.
In July 2010, Chrysa had the honor to meet Kinkar Vitthal Ramanuja with the Omkarnath Mission in India. Kinkar presented the SKY (Sahaj Kriya Yoga) Yoga practice at Bodhi Prem Yoga during his first US tour. Swamji Kinkar certified Chrysa to teach SKY Yoga.
Chrysa teaches and shares:
Hatha Yoga , Gentle Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Authentic Indian Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Osho Active Meditations and Stepping Stones Meditation Series by Milarepa’s One Sky Band, Young Living oil classes and Crystal and Himalyan Singing bowl group and priviate sessions.
Other studies on her spiritual journey include:
- Young Living Essential Oils distributor and educator
- Completed Yuen Energetics – Level 1 – A Chinese Energetic Medicine
- Metaphysics- Completed Spiritual Mastery Program Level 1 with the School of Intuitive Arts and Sciences. She studied Discover Your Life Purpose I & II, Concentration and Meditation, Visualization and Creation, Dreams and Dream Interpretation, Universal Laws and Truths, Past Lives and Soul Evolution, Spiritual Significance of Relationships, Healing the Mind and Body and Intuition.
- An Osho sannyasini in September 2006 she was given the name Bodhi (enlightenment; the pursuit of pure truth without any attachment) Prem (love; the highest form of love) in celebration of her life.
- ThetaHealing Basic and Advanced certification
- Crystal Healing Level 1 certification
- Several Channeling classes with Sharyl Noday and Siria Family